Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Weekend

On Halloween I invited my friend,Hannah,to Trick-or-Treat with me and then sleep over.For Halloween I was a Lifeguard from High School Musical 2. Hannah was a Chinese girl. On Saturday morning me and my sister,Aubrey,danced at a car show at First Baptist Seymour. Hannah and  Aubrey's friend Kirstyn came with us. After that we went to Living Christmas Tree practice.We all are dancing in Living Christmas Tree.After that we all went to Creekfest at Stock Creek Baptist Church. Then we ate at Z Mex and then took Hannah and Kirstyn home.On Sunday we went to church and Then me and Aubrey went home with Hannah and Kirstyn. Then we went back to church. We went to choir and then at 6:00pm me and Aubrey got baptized.Our family came to watch us. Then my Nana and papaw and Aunt and uncle, Jodie and Mark, and my Cousins, Katie and Andy went with us to eat at RJ's. Then we came home and went to sleep.

No comments: